Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mieka Pauley's "The Science of Making Choices"




I haven't written in quite some time, but I needed to share this info with you..

NYC-based Singer/Song-Writer Mieka Pauley is performing TONIGHT at 9pm @ Rockwood Music Hall. I've been listening to her music and following Mieka's career for almost four years now, and it never ever gets old. She's an incredibly talented, soulful, and brutally-honest lyricist the likes of which are uncommon in today's music. Her previous full album "Elijah Drop Your Gun" is a hauntingly melodic and captivating compilation of music, and I strongly encourage you to go check her out and buy her music.

I've had the pleasure of meeting her on two separate occasions, once in Rhode Island and again here in New York. The very least I can do to show my appreciation for her music and generous spirit is share this event information with you and provide you with a few links to check her out online.



To stream Mieka's entire new album "The Science of Making Choices," you can go to her website HERE, or you can listen to it on AOL Music. If you like what you hear, you can go to BandCamp and download her music!




No comments:

Post a Comment